Noodles- 7 to 8 cubes
Carrot- 1/4 cup
Onion- 1/4 cup
Spring onions- 1/4 cup
Capsicum- 1/4 cup
French beans- 1/4 cup
Ginger/garlic- 1 tablespoon (finely chopped)
Green chillies- 1 to 2 (finely chopped)
Oil- 4 tablespoon
Tomato ketchup- 1 tablespoon
Red chilli sauce- 1 tablespoon
Soy sauce- 1 tablespoon
Chilli oil- 1/2 tablespoon
Sugar- 1/2 tablespoon
Salt- as per taste
Vinegar- 1 tablespoon
Black pepper- 1 teaspoon
Step by step recipe with images
1) Firstly heat a pan with 4 to 5 cups of water.
2)Add a tablespoon of salt in it.
3) Add a tablespoon of oil in it.
4) Give it a good boil.
5) Now add 7 to 8 noodle cubes in it.
6) Let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes until done.
7) Now drain them and keep it aside for later.
8) Now heat a pan with 2 to 3 tablespoon if oil.
9) Add a tablespoon of chopped ginger and garlic in it.
10) Add finely chopped chillies in it.
11) Now add 1/4 cup onions in it.
12) Add some spring onions in it.
13) Saute them well for a minute.
14) Now add 1/4 cup of chopped carrots in it.
15) Add 1/4 cup of chopped capsicum in it.
16) Add 1/4 cup of chopped French beans in it.
17) Saute it on high flame for a minute.
18) Now add a tablespoon of sugar in it.
19) Add a tablespoon of vinegar in it.
20) Add salt as per taste.
21) Saute them well.
22) Now add 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup in it.
23)Add 1 teaspoon of chilli oil in it.
24)Add 1/2 tablespoon of red chilli sauce in it.
25) Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
26) Saute them well for a minute on high flame.
27) Once the oil comes up turn the flame to low.
28) Now add boiled noodles in it.
29) Stir them well until everything gets mixed up properly.
30) Finally add 1 teaspoon black pepper in it and mix well.
31) Lastly garnish it with some spring onions and serve immediately.
Tips and Tricks
1) Don’t overboil the noodles.
2) Cook the noodles on military heat.
3) Add vinegar and sugar together, it will balance the taste of the noodles.
4) Add the noodles only when oil comes up
5) Toss the noodles well and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes until done.
1) Use multigrain noodles instead of white noodles.
2) Use less chillies if you are allergic to spicy food.