Tiranga sandwich is inspired by our nation flag also known as Tiranga. Tiranga consist of two words Ti’ which means three and ranga’ which means colour. Our Nation flag consist of three beautiful colour Saffron, white and green, all of which have their own significance. This sandwich can be made in the eve of Independence or Republic day, which will not only taste delicious but looks attractive too.This yummy sandwich has three colourful layers which are made which different ingredients. When combined together, it turns out to be yummy and highly presentable.
This colourful sandwich is made by making 3 different stuffings with carrot, paneer and capsicum and then applying and assembling it until it resembles like India’s national flag. It can be toasted on tava if you want. Apart from being colourful and presentable, this sandwich is both delicious and healthy. You must try it and i m sure ur going to love it. So please go ahead and give this recipe a try, and please don’t forget to share your reviews in the comments section below⬇
Carrot- 1 medium sized
Capsicum- 1 medium sized
Paneer- 1/4 cup
Tomato ketchup- 2 tablespoon
Schezwan sauce- 2 tablespoon
Mayonnaise -3 tablespoon
Green chutney – 2 tablespoons
Black pepper -1/2 teaspoon
Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
Bread slices- 8 slices
Step by step recipe with images
1) Finely chop the capsicum and paneer slices . Grate the carrot evenly.
2) Now take a mixing bowl and add grated carrots in it.
3) Add 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup in it.
4) Add 2 tablespoon schezwan sauce in it.
5) Mix it well and keep it aside for later. Your orange layer stuffing is ready.
6) Now take a mixing bowl and add chopped paneer slices in it.
7) Add 3 tablespoon mayonnaise in it.
8) Add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in it.
9) Add 1/2 teaspoon salt in it.
10) Mix them well and keep it aside for later. Your stuffing for the white layer is ready.
11) Take another mixing bowl and add chopped capsicum in it.
12) Add 2 tablespoon green chutney in it.
13) Mix them well and keep it aside for later. Your stuffing for the green layer is ready.
14) Now take 8 bread slices.
15) Remove its sides evenly.
16) Now Place 3 bread slices on a plate.
17) Apply the orange stuffing on one slice.
18) Apply the white stuffing on one slice.
19) Apply the green stuffing on one slice.
20) Firstly place the green slice.
21) Now, Place the white slice on the green slice.
22) Place the orange slice on the white slice.
23) Cover it with a bread slice.
24) Slice them into two.
25) Your tiranga sandwich is ready to be served. You can toss it on the tava from both sides if you want. Enjoy with your favorite dip.
Tips and Tricks
1) Remove the corners of the bread.
2) Apply all thr 3 stuffings in different bread slices.
3) You can toss it on the tava if you want. It adds taste to the sandwich.
4)You can slice it as you want.
5) Don’t add salt in orange and green layers as the sauces and green chutney already contain salt in itself.
1) You can use brown bread instead of white bread.
2) You can avoid using Schezwan sauce if you don’t like spicy food.