One of the most trending and viral street food of India, Kulhad pizza is an Italian dish served in a desi way. We Indian are too much creative with food and tend to give every recipe a personal desi touch. This recipe turns out to be more delicious than the normal pizzas we have and the best part is that the deeper you go, the more cheesy it tastes. The stuffing, seasoning everything turns out to be perfectly mouthwatering. So you need to give this recipe a try. Kulhad is the hero of the recipe. Kulhad is a clay pot shaped in form of a glass. This pot has it own heavenly taste and aroma.
This recipe is made by firstly tossing veggies along with sauces and cheese on medium high flame. Then small bread slices are added to it until the sauces gets soaked up by the bread evenly. It is then layered in Kulhad along with cheese and Italian seasoning. They are then baked on low flame until cheese melts. Usually it takes 15 to 20 minutes to bake it properly. They taste best when served hot. Every layer tastes more cheesy than the previous one. So all the pizza lovers out there, You need to give this a try. This will surely leave you crave for more. So go ahead and give this recipe a try and don’t forget to share your reviews in the comments section below.
Sweet corn- 1/2 cup
Paneer- 1/4 cup
Bread slices- 4 to 5
Tomato ketchup- 2 tablespoon
Schezwan sauce- 1 tablespoon
Mayonnaise- 2 tablespoon
Cheese spread- 1 tablespoon
Oregano- 1 tablespoon
Chilli flakes- 1 tablespoon
Salt- as per taste.
Oil- 2 tablespoon
Cheese- 1/2 cup
Step by step recipe with images
1) Firstly chop the onion and capsicum into small cubes.
2) Now take 4 bread slices.
3) Slice them into small pieces.
4)Heat a pan with 2 tablespoon of oil.
5) Add chopped onion cubes in it.
6) Add chopped capsicum cubes in it.
7) Add 1/4 cup sweet corn in it.
8) Stir them well and cook it on medium high flame for a minutes.
9) Now add paneer cubes in it.
10) Add 2 tablespoon ketchup in it.
11) Add a tablespoon of schezwan sauce in it.
12) Add salt as per taste.
13) Add a teaspoon of oregano in it.
14) Add a teaspoon of chilli flakes in it.
15) Saute them well for a minute.
16) Add 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise in it.
17) Add a tablespoon of liquid cheese in it.
18) Mix them well and cook it for a minute on low flame.
19) Finally add chopped bread slices in it. Turn off the flame.
20) Mix them well together.
21) Now take a Kulhad (clay cup) and add 2 tablespoon of stuffing in it for the 1 st layer.
22) For the second layer add a tablespoon of liquid cheese in it.
23) For the 3rd layer, add 2 tablespoon of stuffing bread stuffing in it.
24) Now for the 4th layer add a handful of cheese on it.
25) For the last layer, add some chopped veggies on top.
26) Sprinkle some chilli flakes on it.
27) Finally sprinkle some oregano in it.
28) Now place a pressure cooker on medium high flame.Place a stand on it
29) Place a plate on top of the stand.
30) Place the kulhad on it.
31) Cover it with a lid.
32) Turn the flame to low and cook it for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese melts.Once done remove the lid to check. Turn off the flame.
33) Take them out and serve hot. Tastes best when served hot. Enjoy.
Tips and Tricks
1) Make sure you slice the veggies and bread slices evenly.
2) Don’t overcook after adding mayonnaise.
3) Turn off the flame once you add the bread slices.
4)Toss well until bread absorbs the sauces and cheese.
5) Layer the kulhad as shown above.
6) Bake it properly until cheese melts. Usually it takes 15 to 20 minutes to bake it properly on low flame.
7) Remove the kulhad carefully and serve it with a plate.
8) Tastes best when served hot.
1) Use brown bread instead of white bread.
2) Use less chesse but it will alter the taste.