Aam panna is a refreshing drink renowned for its colling properties. It is made with raw or unripe mangoes and has a sweet and tangy taste. This yellowish green drink has a lot of health benefits. It is the most recommended drink during summer due to it’s cooling properties and apart from this it also aids in digestion. It is also beneficial during sunstroke and helps to aid it.
This yummy drink is made by boiling raw mangoes and then mashing it well. The drink is further given perfect consistency by adding water as per requirements. Sugar and spices are added in it to make the drink more delicious and flavoursome. This drink is a must during summer afternoons. It is specifically beneficial for all those who stay out during the harsh summer days like, school kids and youngsters engaged in business and jobs. So please go ahead and try this yummy and healthy recipe of ours and help your loved to beat the heat this summers and please don’t forget to share your reviews in the comments section below. More Healthy drinks:
Raw mangoes- 2 mangoes
Sugar- 8 tablespoon
Black salt -1/4 tablespoon
Red chilli powder- 1/5 tablespoon
Cumin powder-1/2 tablespoon
Ice cubes- 7 to 8 cubes
Water- 4 cups
Step by step recipe with images
1) Firstly take 2 mangoes.
2)Peel and slice it evenly.
3) Now take a pressure cooker and add the sliced mangoes to it.
4) Add a cup of water to it.
5) Pressure cook it
6) Once done open the lid and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
7) Mash it with your hands evenly.
8)Add 3 glasses of water to it.
9) Strain it well.
10)Now add 1/4 tablespoon of salt in it.
11)Add 1/4 tablespoon of black salt in it.
12)Add 1/4 tablespoon of cumin powder in it.
13) Add 1/5 tablespoon of red chilli powder in it.
14) Add 8 to 10 tablespoon of sugar to it. You can alter it as per taste.
15) Stir well until sugar dissolves.
16) Add ice cubes in it.
17) Now add ice cubes to the glasses.
18) Pour the aam panna in the glasses.
19) Garnish it with mint leaves and enjoy chilled.
Tips and Tricks
1) Mash the mangoes properly.
2) You can alter the quantities of sugar as per your taste.
3) Don’t alter the quantities of masalas.
4) Strain the drink properly. Straining adds taste to the drink.
5) Cool down the drink for 10 to 15 minutes and add a lot of ice cubes to it.
1) Add organic brown sugar or jaggery instead of sugar.
2) You can simply avoid using red chilli powder if you are allergic to it.8
- Raw mangoes- 2 mangoes
- Sugar- 8 tablespoon
- Black salt -1/4 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder- 1/5 tablespoon
- Salt-1/4 tablespoon
- Cumin powder-1/2 tablespoon
- Ice cubes- 7 to 8 cubes
- Water- 4 cups
- Firstly take 2 mangoes.
- Peel and slice it evenly.
- Now take a pressure cooker and add the sliced mangoes to it.
- Add a cup of water to it.
- Pressure cook it
- Once done open the lid and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Mash it with your hands evenly.
- Add 3 glasses of water to it.
- Strain it well.
- Now add 1/4 tablespoon of salt in it.
- Add 1/4 tablespoon of black salt in it.
- Add 1/4 tablespoon of cumin powder in it.
- Add 1/5 tablespoon of red chilli powder in it.
- Add 8 to 10 tablespoon of sugar to it. You can alter it as per taste.
- Stir well until sugar dissolves.
- Add ice cubes in it.
- Now add ice cubes to the glasses.
- Pour the aam panna in the glasses.
- Garnish it with mint leaves and enjoy chilled.