Most viral drink recipe of the year Guava shot is a healthy and refreshing drink recipe which is served in shot glasses. This trending recipe tastes super good and is healthy too. There are a lot of variations of this recipe and each of them taste awesome. I prefer adding mint leaves in it as they taste yummy and is
Guavas- 2 guavas
Sugar- 2 tablespoon
Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Mint leaves- 4 to 5 leaves
Red chilli powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Lemon juice- 1 tablespoon
Water- 100 ml
Step by step recipe with images
1) Firstly wash two guavas and set them aside.
2) Slice them well.
3) Transfer them in a mixer jar.
4) Add 4 to 5 mint leaves in it.
5) Add 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder in it.
6) Add 2 tablespoon sugar in it.
7) Add 1/2 teaspoon salt in it.
8) Add 1/4 cup chilled water in it.
9) Blend them well.
10) Now take a small mixing bowl and squeeze half lemon in it.
11) Take a small plate and add 1 teaspoon salt in it.
12) Add 1 teaspoon red chilli powder in it.
13) Mix them well.
14) Now dip a shot glass in lemon juice.
15) Coat the glass well with salt and chilli powder.
16) Now pour the guava juice in the glasses.
17) Garnish them with mint leaves.
18) Your refreshing guava shot recipe is ready to be served. Enjoy and beat the heat.
Tips and Tricks
1) Add 4 to 5 mint leaves for additional refreshing flavours.
2)You can alter the quantity of sugar as per your taste and preference.
3) Don’t add excess water in it.
4) Blend it well avoiding lumps.
1) You can skip using sugar in it and replace it with stevia.