1) Firstly boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker and mash them well.
2) Heat a pan with 4 to 5 tablespoon of refined oil.
3) Add curry leaves and let it splutter.
4) Now add the chopped onions and peanuts to it. Toss them well in medium flame, until they turn golden brown and the peanuts turn crunchy.
5) Now add 1/4 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
6) Add a pinch of red chilli powder.
7) Add salt as per taste. Mix them well.
8) Finally add the mashed potatoes and mix well.
9) Add freshly chopped coriander to it.
10) Your stuffing is ready.